We utilized some fresh veggies from our garden and our Intervale Food Hub Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share. This included fresh rainbow chard, oyster mushrooms, dill and parsley. The dill overpowered the rest of the flavor and so I’ll omit it the next time around.
- 1-2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cans Sustainably Harvested Clams & Juice
- 1/2 c. white wine
- Optional: Fresh Veggies and Herbs
- Tinkyada Spaghetti Noodles
- Bring saucepan with water to a boil, and add a pinch of salt and noodles. Set aside for 20 minutes. Drain, rinse and set colander over saucepan. Meanwhile:
- Saute onions and chard stalks until soft.
- Add mushrooms, clam juice and wine.
- Reduce 1/2 of the liquid.
- Add clams, chard leaves and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve mixture over noodles.