This recipe comes from Russia by way of the Food Network. It tastes great! I made a couple changes:
- Used Tinkyada Brown Rice Noodles.
- Used ground beef instead of the cut in the recipe (it’s cheaper).
- Used arrowroot powder instead of flour, since the recipe reviews indicated the sauce was too runny (kudzu and cornstarch would have also worked).
- Used soy yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
- Used crimini instead of white mushrooms, because they are more nutritious.
- Used beef bouillon without msg instead of stock.